Subject Code and Title :- MKT303A – International Marketing
Assessment :- Assessment 2 – Case study report
Individual/Group :- Individual
Length :- 2000 words (+/- 10%)
Weighting :- 50%
Learning Outcomes :- The Subject Learning Outcomes demonstrated by successful completion of the task below include:
a) Discuss the key principles of international marketing.
b) Examine the evolution of global marketing.
d) Analyse how cultural differences affect the development
of a global marketing strategy.
e) Demonstrate sound problem-solving and communication skills in International Marketing
MKT303A International Marketing Assignment
Assessment Task :-
This assessment task is designed for you to use a case study approach to compareand contrast two different international markets for a brand and to recommend which market has the greatest potential for immediate development. You will write a case study report with 2000 words based on the concepts that you have learnt from Week 1- Week 7 and supported by academic resources. Please refer to the Task Instructions for details on how to complete this task.
The purpose of this assignment is for students to use a case study approach to compare and contrast two different international markets for a brand and to recommend which market has the greatest potential for immediate development.
The report should consider the external environment economic financial legal political & cultural and the student should discuss the similarities and differences for the brand marketer. An Australian icon company – R.M. Williams will be used in this case study and the two markets to compare are Europe and China.
The Case study report should be comprised of the following sections outlines as a guide. See your lecture notes, readings and references for information about the following sections that are to be included in the Case study report:
• This assessment must be compiled in report format.
• An executive summary is NOT required.
• Use suitable headings and subheadings for the information presented and page numbers should appear on each page of the document – ideally in either the header or footer.
• All assessments are to be submitted to the learning portal. All work must be word processed spell-checked grammatically acceptable and professional in appearance.
• Assessments should not be written from a 1st person context, but rather from the 3rd person perspective. That is, I, we, my, our are not acceptable.
• All claims and recommendations are to be supported by suitable and relevant marketing and/or theoretical principles and their relevant references.
• This assignment must be prepared and submitted as an individual the work you submit must be your own.
• You should include a reference list for any textbooks, websites or other references you use to support your recommendations.
• Students are advised to conduct secondary research and analysis of the company and the markets to substantiate the recommendations.
• A professional level of presentation is expected together with adherence to the word limit.
ORDER This MKT303A International Marketing Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :