Subject Code and Title :- MGT602 Business Decision Analytics
Assessment :- Decision Style Analysis Reflective report
Individual/Group :- Individual
Length :- Up to 1500 words
Weighting :- 20%
Learning Outcomes :-
a) Select and evaluate the usefulness of a range of decision making tools and reflect on your decision making styles and contrast with other styles to determine the respective levels of rationality and intuition utilised
b) Compare contrast and critically evaluate sources of data as influences for decision-making in a range of business contexts
MGT602 Business Decision Analytics Assignment
Fast changing workplaces call for greater flexibility in the ways individuals and work teams make and implement decisions. Along side the increasing rate of change are the demands for better decision making through under standing and mitigating personal preferences and biases.
This assessment has been designed to:
▪ Appraise your ability to research academic literature on decision making. You are expected to utilise the literature provided in Modules 1 and 2 as a foundation that guides your further academic research.
▪ Select and evaluate the usefulness of a range of decision making tools and reflect on levels of rationality and intuition utilised during the decision-making process.
▪ Compare contrast and critically evaluate sources of data as influences in the decision making context
▪ Identify the relevant sources of influence and limitations in your decision-decision making process
MGT602 Assessment 1 writing guidelines:
This assessment draws on learning activities and resources from Modules 1 and 2. It is designed for you to engage in the decision-making process and then reflectively analyse your decision making process using only theories and concepts from the Business Decision Analytics course (MGT602).
You should include in your reflective report:
▪ The decision-making problem detailed by your learning facilitator
▪ Analysis of your decision-making preferences (see activity Module 1)
▪ Analysis and influence of your personality traits and the impact on your decision-making
▪ Details of the sources of data collected during the decision-making process and how this data was evaluated/analysed
▪ Analysis of the decision-making process using any of the models discussed in Modules 1 and 2 plus any of your further relevant readings
▪ Analysis of written feedback from at least 2 other people on your decision-making process in the topic nominated by your Learning Facilitator
▪ Discussion of your biases and blind spots uncovered from research of your personality traits and feedback from your peers.
▪ Relevant visual interpretation of data / trends/ patterns
▪ As a reflective analysis you will present your analysis in the first person.
ORDER This MGT602 Business Decision Analytics NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :