Subject Code & Title :- ICT202 Cloud Computing
Assignment Type :- Report Assignment
Content and Structure:
Deploy Internet of Things (IoT) in Agriculture Field
The IoT applications have recently emerged in the field of Agriculture.For example, collection of data on temperature rainfall humidity wind speed pest infestation fruit ripening soil & water dairy farms food processing grain storage animal reproduction etc. This data is used to automate farming techniques take informed decisions to improve quality and quantity minimize risk and waste and reduce efforts required to manage crops. For example farmers can now monitor soil temperature and moisture from a far, and even apply IoT-acquired data to precision fertilizer/fertilisation programs.
ICT202 Cloud Computing Report Assignment
You are required to write an individual report on IoT in Agriculture Your report will address the following points. Our suggestion to get maximum marks for this assignment is that you should consider one or maximum two points below and provide a deeper insight and research analysis on those points only rather than addressing all points at shallow level.
a.Discuss the benefits and issues of deploying the IoT technology in Horticulture and Floriculture.
b.Discuss an Integrated Platform that would handle the Data from Agriculture Farms practicing Animal Husbandry, Dairy Farming, Aquaculture and Honey Bees. What are the challenges?
c.Discuss and identify IoT tools/sensors to provide a high degree of efficiency, productivity, performance and security in any three of the below topics
a.Agriculture Robotics and Drones
f.Climate Monitoring and Forecast
Detailed Submission Requirements
- Your report will be a minimum of 2500 words. The assignment is worth 25% of the total mark for this subject. It must be submitted through Turnitin in Moodle by the end of week 12 (05/06/2020 by 11:59pm).
- Note: We might ask you for individual discussion about
- The assessment will be submitted through Turnitin via your unit page on Moodle.
- Turnitin is plagiarism software, which will identify if you have copied information and included it in your assessment.
- Copying information from others (i.e. websites, partner company information, or other students etc.) without the acknowledging the author is classified as misconduct.
- Engaging someone else to write any part of your assessment for you outside of your own work arrangement is classified as misconduct.
- To avoid being charged with Misconduct, students need to submit their own work and apply APA or Harvard Style Referencing (ask your lecturer if you do not know what this means, or you need assistance applying it).
- The TAFE misconduct policy and procedure can be read on the TAFE
- Use the TAFE referencing guide accessible on Moodle.
- Any assessment submitted past the specific due date and time will be classified as Late.
- Any Late submission will be subject to a reduction of the mark allocated for the assessment item by 5% per day (or part thereof) of the total marks available for the assessment item. A ‘day’ for this purpose is defined as any day of the week including weekends. Assignments submitted later than one (1) week after the due date will not be accepted, unless special consideration is approved as per the formal process.
- Students whose ability to submit or attend an assessment item is affected by sickness, misadventure or other circumstances beyond their control, may be eligible for special consideration. No consideration is given when the condition or event is unrelated to the student’s performance in a component of the assessment, or when it is considered not to be serious.
- Students applying for special consideration must submit the form within 3 days of the due date of the assessment item or exam.
- The form can be obtained from the TAFE or on- campus P.4.32.
- The request form must be submitted to Admin Office. Supporting evidence should be attached. For further information please refer to the Student Assessment Policy and associated Procedure available on
ORDER This ICT202 Cloud Computing Report NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :